Sunday, July 5, 2020

Emma's Trashy Chandelier



Hey everyone! This is my big 3D project I've been working on lately. I took some inspiration from the idea of excess and took all the crushed cans, bottle caps, and tabs my family had and figured I could re-purpose them into a chandelier (aka Candalier). So far I've only spent a total of $5 on an led color changing light bulb and the rest is just extra junk I've been able to find around home. Everything has been attached with chicken wire or fishing line and I included a material list in the first picture. This is the first time I've done anything this large in scale and I'm really excited about it! It's a slow process but I'll make sure to post pictures of the finished product. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm excited to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody and Nora's Studio

This is Nora and I's Studio space that is provided to me through work in Bellingham Washington. In this space I do a lot of my large sca...