Sunday, July 5, 2020

Katie Williams Studio Space

I share a small house with my five children. My studio space is essentially some floor space in my room, and my kitchen table, with some other storage space stashed around my house, like my fabric cubby in my closet. My daughter Willow likes to come do art with me. 

 My kitchen table/art area. I share this space with my kids too.
 Fabric cubby in my closet.

I haven't been doing anything fancy art-wise, mostly just playing in my sketch book with ink and colored pencils. I like to fill space with tiny marks. 



 I also like to make mandalas.
I'm still making bracelets. I've slowed down a bit, but I still really enjoy working on them while I'm listening to youtube videos. lol 

And here's my cat, just for funsies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cody and Nora's Studio

This is Nora and I's Studio space that is provided to me through work in Bellingham Washington. In this space I do a lot of my large sca...